CAS(E) This Sketch #114

This is my second post of the day. Please click here or scroll down to see my post for My Favorite Things Color Challenge #17. Thanks! =)

Hi ya, all! It's time for a new challenge over at CAS(E) This Sketch! Here is this week's sketch.


Here is my take on the sketch.


This was a fun one layer card to color! =)


All the stamps are from My Favorite Things You're Super set. They are stamped on Papertrey Ink's kraft card base then colored with Copic markers.


The sentiment comes with the You're Super set.

That's all I have for now. Don't forget to go and find out what the other design team members created for this week's sketch and see all the challenge details over at CAS(E) This Sketch! Hope you can join us this week! =)

Have an awesome day and thanks for stopping by!


supplies:
cardstock: (kraft) Papertrey Ink
clear stamps: My Favorite Things
hybrid ink: (Chocolate Brown) My Favorite Things
Copics used:
skin: E13, E11, E01, E00, E0000, R20
hair: E49, E47, E44, E43
outfit: BG49, BG57, BG45, BG53, Y38, Y18, Y06, RV66, RV55, RV63, RV52
speech bubble: RV66, RV55, RV63, RV52
sky: B39, B37, B34, Y06
card size: 3 3/4" x 5 1/2"

Comments

I Card Everyone said…
Hi Alice!!! Love this little super-girl! Must remember to get her out more often! Fabulous coloring skills!
=] Michele
donna mikasa said…
LOOVE!! Your coloring on kraft is totally awesome!!
mgoll88 said…
Really cool image, looks fantastic and perfect coloring!

LG
Michaela
Kara Lynne said…
Such a cool card! I love the bright city lights behind that supergirl!
Leigh Penner said…
This is so fun! Great take on the sketch!
Leigh Penner said…
This is so fun! Great take on the sketch!
Leigh Penner said…
This is so fun! Great take on the sketch!
Shirley N said…
Awesome card, Alice!

Popular Posts