Life is Like a Balloon

Happy weekend, my friends! =) Here is a card that I made using a delightful image from Mo's Digital Pencil.


I adore Bella and Bronte and this one is just too cute! =)


The images are from a set called Life is Like a Balloon. They are printed on Papertrey Ink's Stamper's Select White cardstock, colored with Copic markers then trimmed to size. I added Glossy Accents to the balloons for a little interest.


The patterned paper is from Dear Lizzy's Polka Dot Party 6x6 Paper Pad by American Crafts. The sentiment die cuts are from Papertrey Ink and Simon Says Stamp.

That's all for now. For more inspiration using images from Mo's Digital Pencil, please visit Mo's Dream Team Blog! =)

Have a happy day and thanks for stopping by!


supplies:
cardstock: (white, kraft) Papertrey Ink
digital stamp: Mo's Digital Pencil
patterned paper: American Crafts
accents: (red, yellow/green, blue enamel dots) My Mind's Eye, (Glossy Accents) Ranger Industries
dies: (happy) Papertrey Ink, (day) Simon Says Stamp
tool: (die-cut machine) Provo Craft
other: (foam tape) 3M
Copics used:
skin: E13, E11, E01, E01, E0000, R20
hair: E49, E57, E23, E50
overalls: BV08, BV04, BV02
t-shirt: YR04, YR02, YR00
Bronte: C1, C00, 0, E00, RV0000
collar: E79, E77, E74, RV09
balloons: RV66, RV19, RV09, Y08, Y06, YG00
grass: YG99, YG67, YG63, YG23, YG13, YG01, YG0000, 0
card size: 7" x 4"

Comments

mgoll88 said…
What a sweet and funny image, thats a very cool card creation, like it!

LG
Michaela
This is too cute!
It definitely brought a smile to my face.
Caroline xxx
Virginia L. said…
Oh my goodness! How HAPPY is this card making me! Your coloring is amazing (as always), Alice!Happy New Year, my friend!
scrapn_momof2 said…
Wow Alice!!! That scene seems to leap off the card! Love your coloring and the shadows on the ground....amazing!
Rose said…
oh this is such a fun happy card!!!!
Unknown said…
Well this has to be the cutest card I've ever seen!
Lisa Lara said…
Oh my goodness what amazing grass and shadows Alice.
Merilee Lane said…
This has to be one of my all-time favorite cards! This image is so absolutely adorable! I love that it's fun and different and I love that you went with it and made a card that is fun and different, too. Thank you for the inspiration and ideas. I hope to find more images like this that I can use on my cards in interesting ways.

Thanks for sharing,
Merilee
Merilee Lane said…
P.S. The shadows on the ground couldn't be more perfect! :-)
alexandra s.m. said…
wonderful scene Alice!
I love your card!!
debby4000 said…
Brilliant, fabulous card.
luv
Debby
Kathy Martin said…
Just too fun and adorable! :)

Popular Posts