Hope Seed Co.

Hello, my friends! Here is a card that I made for Monday Mood Board #19. Here is the mood board.


Here is what I created.


I really like the colors from the inspiration photo and used them on my card.


The flower is from Hope Seed Co. set and is stamped on the back of a piece of watercolor paper with archival ink. I then colored the image by picking up colors directly from Inktense Blocks with a water brush to give the watercolor look.


The sentiment is from Fresh Cut Florals set.

That's all from me. Have a beautiful day, my friends! =)

Thanks for stopping by!


supplies:
cardstock: (Limeade Ice, Berry Sorbet, kraft) Papertrey Ink, (white watercolor) Strathmore Artist Papers
clear stamps: Wplus9
archival ink: (Jet Black) Ranger Industries
coloring medium: (Inktense Blocks) Derwent
accents: (pearls) Recollections
other: (foam tape) 3M
card size: 3 7/8" x 5 1/2"

Comments

Sylvia Blum said…
So adorable! I am in awe with your coloring skills and your eye for design!!!
Sylvia xx
~amy~ said…
WOW...super LOVE!

Thanks for the super fun happy mail...you have simply made my month:)
Elizabeth Allan said…
Alice your color combination is striking. The watercoloring is beautiful too!
Amy Johnson said…
Love the color combo!
Geri said…
Striking design, but the water coloring gives a nice soft look to it, too! Pretty!
Beautiful card, Alice! Love the overall design.
alexandra s.m. said…
Beautiful and perfect color combo for the end of the Summer!
Thanks Alice!
Joy said…
Love the mood board and your take on it is gorgeous, hugs
Jackie Rockwell said…
This is so elegant. The color combo is beautiful too!
lostinpaper said…
Absolutely stunning Alice!

Popular Posts