Bunny Birthday

Hi ya, my friends! Hope you are having a lovely Sunday. We had a chilly week and it finally got warmer for the weekend. Hope the weather is being nice to you at your corner of the world. =) I have a card featuring an adorable image from A Day For Daisies' April Club Kit to share with you today.


Hee... I just adore this bunny! It just makes me happy coloring up this cutie! This image is called Bunny Birthday, he and nine other darling Springy images are included in the April Club Kit and you can find the kit here.


The image is printed on Papertrey Ink's Stamper's Select White cardstock, cut and embossed using a Long Classic Rectangles Large die then colored with Copic markers. Humm... So I don't know the situation where you are, but in my little wonderland, there are starts even in the broad daylight! =)


The patterned paper is from Follow Your Heart Be Amazing 6x6 Designer Paper Pad by My Mind's Eye. I cut a little tab from My Favorite Thing's Mini Tabs Foursome die set, stamped the sentiment from Papertrey Ink and attached it to the image using Tiny Attacher. All the paper edges are inked with Tea Dye Distress Ink.

That's all I have. Don't forget to check out this awesome kit from A Day For Daisies here!



Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!



supplies:
cardstock: (white, kraft) Papertrey Ink
digital stamp: A Day For Daisies
clear stamp: (sentiment) Papertrey Ink
patterned paper: My Mind's Eye
dye ink: (Tea Dye) Ranger Industries
archival ink: (Jet Black) Ranger Industries
accent: (paper doily) Wilton, (Tiny Attacher)
die: (rectangle) Spellbinders, (tab) My Favorite Things
tool: (die-cut machine) Provo Craft, (Tiny Attacher), sewing machine
other: (foam tape) 3M, (foam squares) Recollections, (Glossy Accents) Ranger Industries
Copics used:
bunny: W7, W3, W1, W00, 0
balloon: E08, YR16, YR15, YR12
stars: Y21, Y11
card size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"

Comments

Susie said…
Really adorable. Where do you live, anyway? And how's that coloring video coming along? :0)
This is so cute Alice! Love the image and the beautiful papers :)
BabyBokChoy said…
So cute, I love the layering of the rectangles!
Karen Motz said…
This is really sweet!
alexandra s.m. said…
so so so adorable Alice!
I love it! and choosing that background paper adds to the perfection of the whole card!!

happy Easter!
Kathy Martin said…
This is the cutest card and image!!! :)
Auntie Em said…
Your card is soooo sweet! I love the little bunny floating by. Great colouring! :)
donna mikasa said…
A-DOR-able!! Love that flyin' bunny! Perfectly colored and perfect papers, too! Happy Easter to you and E!
Aw, this is super duper cute, Alice! Happy Easter. :)
Broni said…
That is so super sweet, Alice! I love his big orange balloon!
debby4000 said…
Adorable and so cute Alice.
luv
Debby
Sherry Eckblad said…
Oh Alice, this is just totally adorable. Love the papers you used along with that fabulous doily!
Karen B. said…
Adorable, as always! And yes, there are stars in daylight where I live too.
Mary J said…
So gorgeous Alice! Gorgeous colouring and just love the subtle stars!
Pajalu said…
Alice, I want to wish you a wonderful Easter with your family & friends. I love your card, it looks amazing. I love everything about it. Thank you for your kind words on my blog as well. Hugs to you my friend xoxoxo
yyam said…
Goodness! This is tooooooooo cute! Just love the beautifully coloured image! As always, perfectly embellished too Alice!
~amy~ said…
Alice, your coloring skills are amazing...love how you colored the balloon and how you softly colored that bunny....sweet card!
Elizabeth Allan said…
Darling, sweet and adorable! I hope your basket was filled with happy delight!
Sandy said…
So very sweet and YES! --- because of you I had to buy several images. I love them!
Sandy
Helle said…
cute cute cute!!! love the stamp.

Popular Posts