Maggie

Hi, all! Hope you are enjoying the weekend. Here is a card that I made using an adorable image from Mo's Digital Pencil.


I used the lovely Maggie for my card. It looks like she is having a blast at the beach!


Maggie is printed on PTI's Stamper's Select White cardstock then cut and embossed using a Labels Eight die. The image is then colored with Copic markers. The sky is inked with tumbled glass distress ink using this method.


The patterned paper is from the Stella and Rose Gertle collection by My Mind's Eye. The sentiment is from Hero Arts and the cloud dies are from Papertrey Ink. I also used Whiff of Joy's Fancy Hearts border die for one of the patterned paper.

That's all from me. For more inspirations using images from Mo's Digital Pencil, please visit Mo's Dream Team Blog

Hope you have a beautiful Sunday! =)




Thanks for stopping by!



supplies:
cardstock: (kraft card base, white) Papertrey Ink
digital image: Mo's Digital Pencil
stamp: (sentiment) Hero Arts
patterned paper: My Mind's Eye
inks: VersaFine Onyx Black, Tim Holtz Distress Ink
buttons: Papertrey Ink
seam binding: Lawrence Schiff Silk Mills, Inc.
dies: (Fancy Hearts border) Whiff of Joy Stamps, (clouds) Papertrey Ink, (Labels Eight) Spellbinders
die-cut machine: Cuttlebug by Provo Craft
other: sewing machine, thread, foam tap, foam squares
Copics used:
skin: E13, E11, E00, E000, R20
hair: E19, E17, E15 ,E13
shirts: Y23, Y13, Y11, R27, R24, R22
pail: R27, R24, R22, B26, B24, B21
shovel: YG17, YG03, YG01
sand: E35, E33, E31, E30
card size: 5" x 5"

Comments

Hi Alice,
Thanks so much for your lovely comments on my blog xxx
Your Maggie card is wonderful.
Love her bucket and spade!
Great clouds. I have just used the fancy hearts die on the card I've made. I love it!
The detail in your cards is superb!
I love that you always thread the buttons.
I think it looks so much better :)
Have a lovely weekend.
Mel. xxx
Gaby said…
I love the paper combo; it's so fresh and girly! You have such a good taste for papers and embellishments!
Of course, what a beautiful coloring! I especially like the colors you used for the bucket.
Have a great Sunday, Alice.
Anonymous said…
Great card - again, stunning colouring from you Alice!
I love the fresh sunny feel of the beach scene! Makes me long for a spot of R&R time by the sea ;)
Of course the cute clouds are perfectly on-trend too, hehe!
Rx
Susie said…
Really wonderful card. I love the punched out hearts on the DP. The image is adorable.
Karen B. said…
Oh goodness, I think you've just captured my cousin's child in your post! How adorable!
Amy Johnson said…
How adorable! I love your layered clouds! I never would have thought of that.
artfuldelight said…
Absolutely adorable card!!
Shirley N said…
Love your layers of paper, beautiful card design Alice! She's adorable!
Merry said…
I think all Mo's images are adorable and you use them and colour them brilliantly. Love the little added clouds.
Virginia L. said…
EVERY element and colors has its place and position in this adorable! PERFECT in every way...you are amazing, zing zing....!!
Suzanne C said…
Oh she is adorable and you colored her to perfection. Beautiful clouds in your scene. Fabulous card!
Marlene said…
Beautiful card....gorgeous layout...and perfect coloring again!
BabyBokChoy said…
What a sweet and darling card Alice. She's absolutely adorable!
Kelly Booth said…
SOOOOOOOOOOO Cute!! I love when you use Mo's Images...you totally Rock them...Love this!!! love ya...xoxoxo!
1LuvnMama said…
Aww, a day at the beach! How wonderful! Luv how you colored this image Alice! Hope you had a restful weekend!
debby4000 said…
Wonderful, gorgeous card Alice, love that image.
luv
Debby
farmhouse-story said…
she's so precious, alice! and i love your tut on the clouds--thanks:0
Anonymous said…
Hey Alice!!! What a pretty image! So cute! That card looks stunning!
xxx
Dutch Tulip
Marja
alexandra s.m. said…
How adorable!
TFS Alice ~
Christiana said…
Oh my goodness, she's darling! Oh Alice, you rock my socks off!
Maria Therese said…
So pretty sweetie!!!
Marion said…
Hi Alice,
Fabulous card and an adorable image. Love that colour combo.
hugs
Marion
Jennie said…
Ahhh how cute! those fluffy clouds are adorable too :D

xxx
Arabella said…
This is so cute Alice! I love those clouds!

Arabella
Jeni said…
Always such a treat coming here Alice!! Darling card, once again ~jeni :)
Carla said…
This is so sweet, and your coloring is magnificent!
donna mikasa said…
Super sweet and summery! You always bring Mo's images to life! I love Maggie--she's adorable!

Popular Posts