Henry in Love

Happy Sunday, all! I have a card made using Whiff of Joy Stamps digital stamps to share with you today.


I used the lovely Henry in Love for my card. You can also purchase the pre-colored version of this image here to save you time.


I printed the image on PTI's Stamper's Select White cardstock, cut it out using a Petite Ovals Large die then colored Henry with Copic markers. After coloring, the piece is matted with a piece of patterned paper cut using Petite Scalloped Ovals Large die before I stitched the layers together.


The blue patterned paper is cut using the Lovely Hearts border die also available at the WOJ store. I tugged a tag cut using the Sweet Tags with Hearts die under the colored image for added interest. The sentiment is from the General Sayings II set by Whiff of Joy Stamps as well. The patterned paper is from the Stella and Rose Hattie collection.

That's all I have for today. Have a beautiful day!



Thanks for stopping by!





supplies:
cardstock, buttons: Papertrey Ink
digital stamp, sentiment stamp, button twine: Whiff of Joy Stamps
corner rounder: We R Memory Keepers
dies: (Sweet Tags with Hearts, Lovely Hearts border) Whiff of Joy Stamps, (oval, scalloped oval) Spellbinders
die cut machine: Cuttlebug by Provo Craft
other: sewing machine, thread, foam tape, foam squares
Copics use:
Henry: E35, E34, E31, E30, C7, C5, C3, R22, E95, E93, E00
jacket: BG78, BG75, BG72
hat: E39, E35, YR24, YR23, YR31
rose: YG67, YG17, YG03, R24, R22, RV42
card size: 5" x 5"

Comments

Anonymous said…
Goodmorning Alice, hope you had a wonderful Easter!
Love the card!! Henry is cute!! Colored in beautifully as always! I like the tag and the heartsborder!
xxx
Dutch Tulip
Marja
Unknown said…
So adorable and I love the color combo!
Joy said…
Love it, really made me smile big today and I could do with that..your copic skills never cease to amaze me each time I view one of your creations..Hugs!
yyam said…
Oh! This is so sweet! :)
Hi Alice,
Oh what a sweet card. I love it!!
Your colouring is wonderful.
A joy to look at :)
Mel. xx
sallysbitz2 said…
This is a gorjuss x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.com
Silli said…
wonderful coloring sweetie, love your card!
~amy~ said…
Such a SWEET card! happy monday!
Kelly Booth said…
Such a Sweet Happy card Alice....Love the way you make your cards...always make me smile!! Hugs...
Tracey said…
SO darn cute!!! I smiled so big with seeing this on the blogger!!
Monique said…
Tee Hee... How cute!! Hope you have a wonderful week!!
BabyBokChoy said…
Henry is entirely too cute!!!
donna mikasa said…
Adorable image--I love Henry!! Love your card!!
Tyggereye said…
Aww adorable. I love how you did the blanket with the punch. Brilliant!
Elizabeth Allan said…
Great mix of different textures - die-cuts, buttons and punched borders. The composition is wonderful.
Stamping Cafe said…
Love your super sweet card, Alice! You ROCK at all images, and all the style! Have a fabulous week, hugs!!
Marlene said…
How adorable! Beautifully colored, sweet image...and I love your layout!
Sparkplug17 said…
This is just the cutest!
1LuvnMama said…
What a handsome guy Alice! That tucked away tag is a clever idea!
Beate said…
Gorgeous coloring and beautiful card.
Hugs and smiles
Sanne said…
So adorable cute Alice - love the colors - really outstanding!
Diane Jaquay said…
Oh MY, that is just the cutest little image, love how he's holding the flower in his tail, hee hee! Adorable card, Alice!
Jeni said…
Too precious Alice! ~jeni :)
Tiffany Ervin said…
This is really cute and I keep looking at that border die, love the deep cut edge on it!
Brenda said…
That image is seriously cute Alice! Awesome card!
Suzanne C said…
He is so sweet and shy! Beautiful design and card.

Popular Posts