Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge #16

Hi all! Thanks for joining me for a card for Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge. Here is the sketch:
Here is my card:


I used one of the elegant sentiments from the Fancy Phrases set.


The patterned papers are from Vinnie Pearce's digital kit- The Apple Of My Eye. Isn't those papers just gorgeous? I love them. They can be found by themselves in the Art Papers VII kit as well. I inked all the paper edges with tattered rose.


The cute little puppy on the butterfly wing is just so sweet. Such a lovely touch. You can find the butterflies in the Art On Wings SET03 if you are a butterfly lover.  Or you can get them all in the Collection kit. I am in love with this kit! =)

You can use any stamps you want for the challenge, but we would love it if you can use Waltzingmouse Stamps! Please go to the Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge Blog to see what the other Mischief Makers came up with and check out all the details for the challenge.

Hope you can join us this week!

Have a fabulous weekend, my friends! =)



Thanks for stopping by!




supplies:
cardstock: Papertrey Ink, Neenah Classic Solar White
stamp: Waltzingmouse Stamps
digital kit: The Apple of My Eye by Vinnie Pearce
ink: VersaFine Onyx Black, Tim Holtz Distress Ink
pearls: Recollections
die: Spellbinders
die-cutting machine: Cuttlebug

Comments

Silli said…
Fabulous gf! Love the papers, love the butterfly... So elegant... Love your work always Alice...HUGS and happy weeknend....
1LuvnMama said…
Wonderful Alice! What a simple sketch but you nailed it perfectly! :) Wishing you a great weekend my friend!
Jacqueline said…
Oh my Alice, how I love this card! I recognized the papers from VP - great job, great colors, love this!
Unknown said…
Oh Alice, this is a dream!!! Pure beauty!!! Thank you!
Beate said…
Gorgeous card, Alice. I know, I say it to every card of yours, but it is true! LOVE the papers, the colors, that gorgeous butterfly!
Hugs and smiles
Karen B. said…
Oh my this is so different than anything I'VE seen you do, and it is just as gorgeous as your other creations! Love the minimalistic look and the colors.
BabyBokChoy said…
Love the sketch and your take on it, very soft and lovely card!
Julie said…
Beautiful, Alice! LOVE that butterfly!
artfuldelight said…
WOW, absolutely beautiful! I LOVE VP papers, they are fabulous.
Julia Aston said…
Your panels look lovely against the black card - what wonderful colors - a beautiful card from the sketch Alice!
Jill said…
Absolute elegance! You always take sketches to the next level, Alice! I just love the colors and the three long vertical panels. The die cut for the sentiment adds to the gorgeous look of your card. Another total "wow" card from you (I'm not surprised, though, all of your cards are "WOW" cards!!!) HUGS!
~amy~ said…
soo pretty...thanks for pointing out the pup..such a fabbie detail!
Mona Pendleton said…
Beautiful card! That butterfly is stunning & looks fabulous with that beautiful sentiment & frame!
Shirley N said…
Just stunning, Alice! Love the papers and your gorgeou butterfly!
Stamping Cafe said…
This is totally stunning, Alice!! Love everything about this, so elegant!!

You need to stop enabling me with all the gorgeous digi papers, girlie! :D I think I might have to get the papers! Hugs!! Wish you a beautiful weekend with you hubby!
CraftyC said…
A beautiful card Alice
Clairexx
Alice, this just takes my breath away! Gorgeous to the nines! Love the soft colours against the grey and the butterfly...perfection!
Monique said…
Wow!! Love every bit of this Alice!!
Emily Leiphart said…
Such a gorgeous card with gorgeous papers! I think I may have to play with this sketch.
Nat said…
wow!! this is just stunning, love everything about your design!!
Tasha said…
WOWZER stunning card! SO beautiful, love the sentiment with the beautiful pink butterfly
love tasha xx
donna mikasa said…
Such yummy papers and a wonderful sketch! Reminds me of neapolitan ice cream....yum!
Suzanne C said…
Gorgeous! Love the colors on this very muted and elegant!
Sasya said…
FABULOUS work!!! i love everything about this card!!
Vanessa said…
So so beautiful, Alice! I love how you used Vinnie's gorgeous papers!!!
Lisa Hjulberg said…
Truly elegant, my friend! That butterfly is amazing!!!
Tiffany Ervin said…
Wow, this is really striking! Love the colors and the vertical panel adds so much depth and dimension!
anya said…
Just a beautiful, elegant card Alice. I really love the colors that you used - stunning!
Tyggereye said…
so pretty! Love the take on the sketch. So delicate. :)
ivy said…
beautiful alice! love the panels!
Ren-Yi said…
oh your inspiration is just delightful. love the paper choices and color scheme. and the befitting butterfly. thanks, alice!

Popular Posts