Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge #118

Happy Friday, my friends!! Thanks for joining me for another card for Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge! Here is this week's sketch:

Here is my card:

I used this adorable image from Mo's Digital Pencil called Bye-Bye for my card. She is so cute and I love her ladybug backpack!! I was thinking about a going away card when I made this.

I paired her with My Mind's Eye's lovely Be Loved collection. I inked the edges of the image with some tea dye very lightly to make it match the cream color on the patterned paper. The sentiment is from PTI's Beyond Basic Borders set.

This week's sketch is also the Prize Party Sketch. Taylor will pick a cutest entry to receive a free stamp set from the Taylored Expressions Store! The deadline to enter is Thursday, July 1st at 10pm PST. Hope you will have a chance to play along!!

Well, that's all I have for now. Don't forget to check out what all the other members of the TESC Sketch Crew came up with for this sketch!! Here are the links:


Thanks for stopping by!


supplies:
cardstock: Papertrey Ink, Neenah Classic Solar White
digital stamp: Mo's Digital Pencil (Bye Bye)
sentiment stamp, ribbon: Papetrey Ink
patterned paper: My Mind's Eye
ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
markers: Copic
punch: Martha Stewart
dies: Spellbinders (oval), Papertrey Ink (scallop border)
die cutting machine: Cuttlebug
others: sewing machine, thread

Comments

Sherrie said…
OK....your coloring ROCKS!!!!!!
What an adorable image too!
Jami said…
I am so amazed by your coloring/shading...WOW!!!
ivy said…
you rock the coloring! very cute!
Sarah J Moerman said…
That have got to be the CUTEST image EVER! Adorable! Love how you colored it too. :)
Janetcraft said…
wow love the way you colored her...and the layers of card colors are so sharp and clear..love this card
Sanne said…
Super, fantastic cards this past week Alice - wow! Wonderful coloring and such cute designs. Love them all!
BIG HUG Sanne
Virginia L. said…
Wow! What a CUTE image and you make it come alive!! I adore everything about this card (well, your every card really)! Thanks for the card that came in the mail. It gives me such a lift :) xoxo
Niki Estes said…
Alice, this is absolutely adorable! Fabulous coloring as always!
Dotty Jo said…
Your colouring is breathtaking Alice! Love your choice of papers too, Jo x
Holly Young said…
this is just precious, and your coloring rocks!
BabyBokChoy said…
Be still my beating heart, it's like my DD from the back with the piggie tails, so cute!!!
Anonymous said…
I love that image!!!!! Lovely card and coloring! :)
Karen B. said…
What a PERFECT going away card! Such a cute image and love the way she is placed on the card.
CinnamonSally said…
Wow Alice your colouring is stunning, love this cute card and the image is so sweet!!
Lori Craig said…
Seriously darling! LOVE the image and the heart borders on the side. Just adorable. Happy Weekend!
Godelieve said…
Really adorable card. Such a cute image. Love your coloring.
~amy~ said…
sooo very cute Alice!!! TGIF!!
Kelly Booth said…
AWE!!! I just Adore this image...must get some from you!! Would make a great card for my Cambug.....You colored it just perfect in every way!!
Tiffany Ervin said…
Ah! That is just the sweetest image, too cute! Now do they have a boy image just like that too with a different backpack, that would be awesome!
Kryssi said…
hey! did you just hear me gasp out loud?! LOL, where do you people get your mad coloring skills?! i am so jealous!! thanks for the support, i heart you! i finally finished my card i think.. squealing with excitement that it's finally done. that was a tough one!! u around? want a sneak peek?
Maylee said…
I can't get over how perfect your coloring is on this cutie pie! She looks 3-D!! Love it!
Shirley N said…
Wowzers, your coloring is AWESOME Alice, just gorgeous!!! This image is sooo adorable, LOVE this card!!!
donna mikasa said…
Oh, that is just the cutest image! Only you can pull it off with your fab coloring--I love her hair! Hope you have a wonderful weekend, my friend!
Anonymous said…
Just the cutest thing ever Alice! You get so much made I have a hard time keeping up with your posts! lol This little gal is so charming and you've colored her up so marvelously! Love the heart MS punches...I will never get enough of her punches! lol
TFS!
Monika Reeck said…
oh dear your coloring her hair so beautiful...love this card to so sweeettttt
Suzanne C said…
Adorable! Love the image and so sweet!
Monika/Buzsy said…
Such a cute card Alica. Love that image and the great coloring... nice border punch and tag! :o)
OMG< How cute is this card...I love it..your coloring is out of this world...great job
Tasha said…
This is stotally cute. That image is adorable and the colourwork is fabulous
love tasha xx
Lisa Hjulberg said…
this is for sure one of my favorite Mo images, and you colored her up so cute!!!!

Popular Posts