Yum! Yum!

Happy Sunday, my friends! I am here to share a hybrid card with you.

I adore this cute little scene that came with Boutique Cute Dolls' newly released Yum! Yum! kit.

How can you not love this little guy, his heart balloon and those cupcakes? This cute little scene came as is. All I did was stamp it over the yummy grid cloud background paper then print! I also printed extras of the scene and the background so that I could add some dimension to the card.

I used embroidery floss for the balloon string and added a few buttons here and there. The sentiment is from this birthday set by Hero Arts.

That's all for today. Don't forget to check here for all the awesome and fun digital kits by Boutique Cute Dolls.

Enjoy your Sunday! =)


Thanks for stopping by!


supplies:
cardstock: Papertrey Ink, Neenah Classic Solar White
digital kit: Yum! Yum! by Boutique Cute Dolls at Digiscrappers Brasil
stamp: Hero Arts (sentiment)
ink: Memento
buttons: Papertrey Ink
embroidery floss: DMC
others: sewing machine, thread

Comments

Sanne said…
I say yum yum, too! Love it Alice :0)
itsallrosi said…
this little scene is too cute!
donna mikasa said…
What a FUN card, Alice! Makes me smile tons!
Have a happy coloring day! ;)
Sasya said…
MY GOD, Alice, what a WONDERFUL work!!! how sweet!! i just love it!!

hugs
Sasya
Belinda said…
Really cute! I like the 3D elements and all the little extras you added.
Dana said…
Oh how adorable Alice! The heart balloon makes me smile and I love all the added dimension!
Anonymous said…
SO sweet!!!
Karen B. said…
Such a very sweet card, Alice! I like seeing scenery cards, they are hard for me to make.
Unknown said…
I love how this is laid out. It's breathtaking!
Julie said…
Adorable!!! Love the little guy and his balloon! :)
BabyBokChoy said…
cuuuuuuuuuuute, love it, fabulous!
Nancy said…
Just yummy cute! Love your card, Alice!
Amy said…
I think your right, how could anyone not love him! This is super cute and so bright and happy! Love it!
And thanks for the interpretation on my blog! :)
Kathy Martin said…
OMGosh this card is ADORABLE and so fun! :)
Agata said…
Perfect and oh so adorable!!! Love the scene, too!
Monika Reeck said…
Aliiceee this is sooo CUUUTEEEE love this scene....hugs
alexandra s.m. said…
I'm totally, a 100% madly in love with your card!!!WOW!!!

Thank You ~
Carly said…
What a super sweet card!! Love it!
Shirley N said…
What a great sentiment for your card Alice, because how can anyone not have a best day ever after looking at this cute, happie card!!!
Suzanne C said…
This is so adorable! Love the scene and the string you used! So cute!!!
Melissa said…
What a great idea!!! I love this card!! Great Job!
~amy~ said…
this could not get any cuter...love it alice!
Fika said…
super cute card Alice.. yum yum!! love the heart and all the cupcakes :)
NinaB said…
This has topped the cuteness meter, for sure. I love that heart kite.
Jane said…
I had a good scroll down.......GORGEOUS cards!!!!
Jill said…
This is BEYOND cute! Such great dimension you've added- it really brings this fun scene to life!
~kelly marie~ said…
This is super cute! It makes me so happy!
ivy said…
totally adorable!
Lisa Hjulberg said…
Wow, that is one jam packed digi kit! And of course you made a super CUTE card that makes me so tempted to buy it! What currency is that in?

Have you seen Shabby Pickle Designs?
http://www.shabbypickledesigns.com/boutique/home.php

Reminds me a bit of Boutique Cute Dolls. So many temptations!
lauren bergold said…
♥WOW!♥ ok, not only do i LOVE this, but i am sort of SHOCKED by what a simple hybrid it is! i really thought there was a lot more "composing" involved, but how cool that the stamp actually is that whole cute *scene*?! (& of course i love how you've given it so much dimension and interest with the extra layers!!!) ♥

Popular Posts